Bank in Norway wants to dump cash; Cashless society on the horizon

Norway’s largest bank is telling people to stop using cash.


1/27/16 – An article out today on TruNews reveals that DNB claims Norwegians don’t want to make electronic transactions and only people who are laundering money are interested in cash.

“Bank executive Trond Bentestuen told the Norwegian website VG, the bank can only account for 40 percent of kroner usage, and that because they cannot control the other 60 percent, money should be phased out.

The second largest bank in the country, Nordea has stopped carrying cash in their branches, according to The Local.

Other countries are also considering doing the same. In August, there was a secret meeting in London to ban cash, according Armstrong Economics.  By doing so, it gives the government control over transactions in the economy.”

It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
-Revelation 13:16-17

Here is what Martin Armstrong wrote on May 23, 2015:

I find it extremely perplexing that I have been the only one to report of the secret meeting in London. Kenneth Rogoff of Harvard University, and Willem Butler, the Chief Economist at Citigroup, will address the central banks to advocate the elimination of all cash to bring to fruition the day when you cannot buy or sell anything without government approval. When I googled the issue to see who else has picked it up, to my surprise, Armstrong Economics comes up first. Others are quoting me, and I even find it spreading as far as the Central Bank of Nigeria, but I have yet to find any reports on the meeting taking place in London, when my sources are direct.

Other newspapers who have covered my European tour have stated that the “crash” of which I speak is the typical stock market, rather than a crash in government. What is concerning me is the silence on this meeting, when there are more and more reports claiming a cashless society would be better.

If we look at the turning points on the ECM, yes, they have been to the day when there has been a concentration of capital in a particular market. However, it has also picked the turning points in political decisions, such as the formation of the G5 with 1985.65, the very day Greece asked for help from the IMF in 2010, to the day of 9/11.”

Mr. Armstrong cautions, “We better keep one eye open at night for this birth of a cashless society that is coming in much faster than expected. Why the secret meeting? Something does not smell right here.”

Hmmm, sounds like the Bible, now doesn’t it?
Check out the article I wrote last month on the new system in China that really could be a Mark of the Beast system.  No one can deny that we are moving in that direction…globally…and at the same time all these other signs are happening.


We are truly in the last days and time is short.

“For the waywardness of the naive shall kill them, and the complacency of fools shall destroy them.  But he who listens to Me shall live securely, and shall be at ease from the dread of evil.”
-Proverbs 1:32-33



copyright symbol on white_blue 2016,



Blanchard logoWayne Schmidt
Blanchard and Company, Inc.
My home page

Choose gold and silver for time-tested protection against black swans, debt sinkholes, and a dying dollar



3 thoughts on “Bank in Norway wants to dump cash; Cashless society on the horizon

Comments are closed.