Opening speech to be delivered by the Marxist pope, Francis, “A new universal agenda for humanity.”
9/22/15 – The U.N.’s Sustainable Development Summit; New York, NY; Kick off on 9/25; main topic: Agenda 2030. Pope Francis will address the General Assembly of World Leaders to start this roll-out. The push from the Pope, again, is one-world government, and a one-world religion. While Agenda 21 focused mainly on climate change, the next step, Agenda 2030, lays out the template for one-world government.
I have heard very little about this and only on alternative news sources. This meeting will not be just a discussion, it is a launching of the new agenda. Interesting that this is occurring during the Sukkot holiday. This most definitely should raise the hair on the back of your neck. If your spidey sense isn’t tingling, you are asleep! This agenda specifically talks of redistribution of world wealth. The U.S. is still considered one of the wealthiest nations on the planet. So, who do you think they will take it from to distribute to others?
Here are just a few excerpts:
- Goal 9. Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Goal 10. Reduce inequality within and among countries
- Goal 11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- Goal 12. Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Goal 16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
One thought on “Agenda 21 is old news: Now we begin Agenda 2030”
Comments are closed.