We’ve entered a very ominous period, folks. The number of significant events coming to light daily continues to grow and speed up. There is a highly unusual convergence taking place. We’ve already had major economic crashes Monday and Tuesday, and the volatility pushing upward that followed does not compensate for the historic drop.
Here are some important events and news headlines from the past week or so.
Look up! Your redemption draws nigh!
IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT SEPTEMBER
1) The month of Elul began Sunday, August 16th.
2) September 11 – the 14th anniversary of the tragedy; also the last day of stock trading in the U.S. before the end of the Shemitah.
3) You may have heard talk about Elul 29. It is the last day of Elul and is on September 13. This is the end of the Shemitah; a partial solar eclipse; beginning of Rosh Hashanah (Jewish New Year; celebration of the creation of Adam and Eve; and a day of judgement.); beginning of the Feast of Trumpets (heralds the coming of the groom to get the bride).
4) The Shemitah (once every 7 years) – Elul 29 is the end of the Shemitah year and the beginning of the Super Shemitah/Year of Jubilee, which occurs every 7 Shemitah’s, or only once every 50 years. This is the period we are watching for financial distress to begin in the nation. It does not have to begin, God can do whatever He wants. But if the pattern continues, we may see financial devastation as we have seen the past two Shemitah’s with the financial collapses of 9/17/2001 (the greatest one-day stock market crash in U.S. history up until that time, falling 684 points.) and 9/29/2008 (became the greatest one-day stock market crash in history up until today, crashing 777 points.), both of which occurred on the last day of the Shemitah, Elul 29. Highly recommended reading or DVD viewing: The Mystery of the Shemitah by Rabbi Jonathan Cahn.
5) September 22-23 is Yom Kippur, holiest day on the Jewish calendar, day of atonement.
6) September 24 – For the first time in U.S. history, a Pope, Pope Francis, will address a joint session of congress in Washington, D.C. It is also reported that the Pope will have a private meeting with President Obama. The open push from the Pope, documented in many press releases and news articles, is one-world government, and a one-world religion.
If you need a reminder/summary of some of the things the Pope has said recently that betray scripture and classic Catholic doctrine, this article by CNN will bring you up to speed:
7) September 25-27 – The U.N.’s Sustainable Development Summit; New York, NY; main topic: Agenda 2030. Info below.
8) September 28 – Sukkot/Feast of Tabernacles holiday (remembering God’s kindness during the Exodus; building and dwelling in a temporary shelter called a sukkah.) begins.
9) September 28 – The last of the Blood Moons tetrad. Also will be a Super Moon. This is entering the danger zone of financial calamity.
10) September 28-November 6 – Operation Trident Juncture (TRJE15) begins. Info below.
11) Operation JADE HELM is supposed to end September 15.
** For more detailed info on the strange and long list of things happening in September, this is a helpful listing:
1) The U.N.’s Sustainable Development Summit; New York, NY; main topic: Agenda 2030. This will kick off on 9/28. Billed as, “A new universal agenda for humanity.” Pope Francis will address the General Assemble of World Leaders. The push from the Pope, again, is one-world government, and a one-world religion. While Agenda 21 focused mainly on climate change, the next step Agenda 2030 lays out the template for one-world government. This is not a discussion, it is an launching of the new agenda. Interesting that this is occurring during the Sukkot holiday. This most definitely should raise the hair on the back of your neck. If your spidey sense isn’t tingling, you are asleep! Here are some excerpts:
“Never before have world leaders pledged common action and endeavor across such a broad and universal policy agenda…We are committed to ending poverty in all its forms and dimensions, including by eradicating extreme poverty by 2030…All people must enjoy a basic standard of living, including through social protection systems…we must achieve universal health coverage and access to quality health care…Sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth is essential for prosperity. This will only be possible if wealth is shared…Sustainable development cannot be realized without peace and security…The scale and ambition of the new Agenda requires a revitalized Global Partnership to ensure its implementation….
- Goal 9. Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Goal 10. Reduce inequality within and among countries
- Goal 11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- Goal 12. Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Goal 16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels“
2) Operation Trident Juncture (TRJE15) begins. This is verified; you can see it yourself from the sources below. But I’m hearing very little about it anywhere. This is not something to ignore. This will be NATO’s largest exercise in over a decade; 36K troops from over 30 Ally nations and partners participating; hosted mainly by Italy, Portugal and Spain; rumored to be expanded above documented levels as part of a set up to take down Israel. Interesting that this is slated to begin on Sukkot.
Here is the press briefing on TJ15:
NATO’s page on the exercise:
3) We had major stock market crash last Monday and Tuesday. The volatility at this time of year is unprecedented according to Gerald Celente. What are the two greatest stock market surge days in history? During the crash of ’08. An upswing does not mean all is well. Everyone is agreed the crash is here; it’s just a matter of what day and hour it hits. But remember this: it can happen overnight and you can wake up to a completely different world. Don’t keep large amounts of money in the bank. It could fall prey to a U.S. bail-in. Heed the ardent warning of Gordon Brown’s adviser below.
4) It bears repeating. This was a HUGE red flag.